Sunday, August 15, 2010

it takes two to tango

what do I know of taking precautions, playing safe, or.. well, basically not risking to sacrifice myself over things? is it really all about not giving 100% out of me to avoid getting 150% disappointed halfway? should people really give out their best effort in terms of everything?

because I know people, I have met human beings, and not all of them are truly capable of respecting others as human beings. let alone their hardwork.

not all of them are pretty enough to be trusted. not all of them are able to channel their trust issue to right objects, in some right ways.

so what, we should handle them in full-trust, all equally?

God, my thoughts keep jumping over here and there and it is obviously getting uglier and uglier. pardon.

No comments:

Post a Comment