Wednesday, August 18, 2010

from sappy old movies

I started today kinda early for my recent body clock (which usually started at some time after lunch) to fulfill an appointment at the immigration office: take a photograph for my new passport. the office is no longer located at its old place, it's moved to a location 'more south'. so, it came as an opportunity for me because after the appointment took place, I could still buy myself some more time to begin a project I have been looking forward to. but more on this later.

then I went home, wait some more hours to break my fasting, and then went online to do a little research. fyi, I really did a research. only it was, as I mentioned before, a little.

afterwards, didn't know where the devil came out from, I decided to finish half a whole jar of my greentea fro yo which was ordered to be home-delivered yesterday. and as a contrary to my research, this time, I'm talking about one big sized jar. didn't know the exact measurement but I'm still kinda sure it was at least a 1lt jar. well, I'm always bad at speaking approximation, though.

shortly speaking, with helps from strawberries, mixed mochis, longans, almonds, kiwis, and nata de cocos, I finished the fro yo while watching 'sex & the city the movie 2'. and here's a little fact: I actually cried watching that movie.

can't really remember the last time I watched a movie and cried because of it, not because of the condition I was in (in this later case, I'm sure my last one was 'how to train your dragon').

I KNOW.

well, to neutralize the odds, I cried watching 'armageddon', too. all the seven times.

No comments:

Post a Comment