Friday, May 21, 2010

later on

I don't dare to say that I've passed the ugliest one, but at least I've worked my way out of it. not so nicely, though. let's just say.. it's over, by itsself.

I caught a cold right after my first final this semester. not the heavy one, just an all-day runny nose and me totally dozed-off under procold for literally half a day. plus the transsexual voice that's currently implemented inside my lungs, femmy said I sounded like some highschool-wannabes. yea right, whatever. at least the tomato soup did something helpful last night. ;-D

I welcomed this morning by watching 'clueless' movie on HBO. I could see brittany murphy before she lost some serious weight (and now her whole life, if I'm not mistaken, true?). haha, this movie was all about its title.

a shower would be nice, I suppose, so there I will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment