Friday, April 30, 2010

your eyes staring, they're staring right through me

there's an innocent bird chirping on my window. the chirp must have been quite amusing, because everything seems twice more wonderful being seen while listening to it. the empty cup of my coffee, the absence of the footsteps around my doors, even the trashed plastic bags on my floor.
it was a little exhilarating, knowing something out there is effortlessly still making me smile. something unessential, something forgettable. while something, or someone else that means a lot, the essential and unforgettable ones, are moving to another direction. further, further away from my happiness.
there is the chirp and then there is the heartbeat. there is innocence and then there is guilt. there is a bird and then there is a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment