Monday, February 08, 2010

'cause when i leave for the night i ain't coming back

i guess i have been a little abandoning this, getting too busy with Momento. hahah.

so..
as usual, i went to campus for two classes on monday, which happens to be today. yeah, i went to campus today, having Hak Kekayaan Intelektual Bidang Desain class on 11am, followed by Manajemen Operasi dan Teknologi on 1:30pm. paid least attention on the last couple hours of the last class but luckily managed to not fallen asleep. 'yay' for that, i guess.

and i spent the last weekend at jakarta, primarily because i had a monthly appointment with my orthodontist. it feels much more obligatory for now, considering i'd once being so reckless about these braces that i forgot to pay any monthly visits for more that two years. what a loyal patient. poor teeth, i hope they wouldn't ask for revenge later.

and as usual, jakarta brought me to another outing with my brother and his girlfriend, who happens to be one of my best friends in jhs.

and looky look what she got me from her trip to bangkok!

and this evening, i literally ripped my wallet off for a stack of new dvds to accompany me tonight. been meaning to stay awake until the sun rises tomorrow but then this txt somehow dragged me down, back to earth:

"Kt pak martinus ada kul TA besok jam 9.30, kasi tau yg laen y, thx"

No comments:

Post a Comment