Monday, February 08, 2010

caught in bad romance

i have almost always been proud of how i'd never been able to put things i really like in words. things like the smell of a car that had been abandoned under the bright hot shining sun for hours, the sound of someone walking towards my door in times no one would normally do, the sense of other people's presence, the joy of laughs--even when they weren't mine.

i have never been able to put into words the description of my favorite type of the opposite sex. it has never been as simple as: dark/light skin tone, skinny/muscular figure, hard-definite/soft-chubby jaw line.

i adore any special vibes that's within the possession of ordinary people. i adore thoughts i have never thought of. i adore humbleness of an unexposed brilliance. i--like most females do--adore unrevealed secrets that would only be revealed to me, and therefore, will become mine and mine only.

i adore people who influence me.

and even more adoring one person who could influence me to adore more people who, in my tiny sights, looked similar to that person--outside and, God forbids, inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment