Sunday, August 01, 2010

sing me a love song, drop me a line

mother's here. I am practically getting back to the way I lived few years ago: me and her. only this time, it wouldn't last that long.
oh, isn't it august already? pheew, how could this year leap through itself so quickly? well, this might be a little too early to decide, but apart from one HUGE achievement I have made this year, I won't be writing any posts to conclude 2010. well, if anyone had ever been jobless enough to follow where I had been, they might have realized how I had always welcomed a new year not by typing a 'resolution post' (because I kept failing myself at keeping promises) but by writing a conclusion post instead. that thing I mention earlier would be the answer to anyone's loss of my '2010-concluded' post---of course, if there's any. :-P
and yes, I should've known how this lifestyle could contradictorily affecting me financially and.. well corpulencily.

No comments:

Post a Comment