Saturday, July 24, 2010

july, oh

so, most of the things that i thought could be the highlights of 2010 had happened. all in july. well, there were one or two unexpected highlights that happened sometime earlier but those were not the things i would gladly speak about now.

a couple of days after my graduation, my body gave up under exhaustion. i was consciously willing to spend the day resting around at home, doing nothing, and get a full-body rejuvenating massage, and so i did. it went as well as expected and I got up from bed the next morning feeling like being re-born. only now, for the sake of what the massage therapist told me repeatedly every ten seconds during the session, i am obligated to consume more water, as in the drinking water. she said my body was so lacking of water that it was as dry as a savanna. so now, aside from making the most out of my absolute joblessness, i have a thing to accomplish everyday: drink 8 glasses of water. it’s not at all easy, at least not for me.

and i think my vision is getting further away from 20/20. :-( gonna be needing a soft-lense, most probably, but i need to see a doctor first.

No comments:

Post a Comment