Sunday, May 16, 2010

on the fine line between

I was practically sure that I have reached a point where I could no longer compensate anything unrealistic, exaggerated, or in a much more simplified phrase: too-good-to-be-true. but then I found myself repeatedly keep holding on things that was too unstable, thus resulting in me, falling. was I compromising too much? was I being a silenced masochist to my own self? aren't we all? is it just me?
as my list of unanswered questions went too long, I realized that my life had been too-true-to-be-good. I hadn't had any breakdowns whatsoever and I kinda thought I couldn't have asked for anything more. this should've been enough.
...if only I were not only human, who always asked for something more from life. and to make it even worse, people judged me as a perfectionist, most of the time.
would it be too much to ask for perfection had I poured all my efforts? but then again, what is 'effort'? what is 'too much'? goddamnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment