Tuesday, February 23, 2010

it takes ... to unleash it

it is never possible for anyone to completely finish reading a book in an instance. there's always the procedure, to uncover it, pull its own cover up, reading letter-by-letter, word-by-word, page-to-page...

when we felt tired of reading or our ways to visualize the words into our imagination failed us, sometimes we chose to take a rest. decided to stay imagining its content down to the latest word we caught. at that point, we might not feel that knowing the entire content or how it would end was necessary.

...
okay, that was mostly me.

i, most of the times, thought that for some readings i've had, had my own favorite endings. sometimes it really meant i ended reading and neglected the rest of the book left unknown, the other times, it was just 'for me, this book ended at (let's say..) the middle of chapter 19.' but i kept reading until the book actually ended, anyway.

yes, i did make my own endings for stories that weren't even mine. i did. because i believed some things were better left unknown.

and now,
i've had my price for me to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment