Monday, January 25, 2010

once was tagged



Using only song names from ONE BAND or ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions.. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"


Pick your Artist: GARBAGE

Are you a female: Stupid Girl

Describe yourself: Untouchable

How do you feel: Can't Cry These Tears

Describe where you currently live: The World is Not Enough

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Parade

Your favorite form of transportation: Cup of Coffee

Your best friend is: Androgyny

You and your best friends are: Cherry Lips

What's the weather like: So Like A Rose

Favorite time of day: When I Grow Up

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Why Do You Love Me

What is life to you: The Trick is to Keep Breathing

Your relationship: Medication

Your fear: Hammering in My Head

What is the best advice you have to give: Push It

How I would like to die: You Look So Fine

My soul's present condition: Special

My Motto: Temptation Waits

No comments:

Post a Comment