Saturday, October 10, 2009

you lose *confettis

a past is a past.
i never wished to get involved in anyone's past, unless if -- of course -- it intersects with one of my own past.

anyway,
the last week had been pretty time-consuming. all the studies and the assignments, you know how couple of weeks before the midterm always has been. nevertheless, i found myself an opportunity of leisure time with my dvd player (which i thought was broken all these times but turned out to be working just fine), bottled mineral waters, cigarettes, and me, sit/sleep-ing on the sofabed. oh it was heaven. :-D

and.. *scratching back of my head
i just realized how most of the time, i had the thought that it was necessary to get to know my bf's latest ex personally and, contradictorily, thought it was totally unnecessary to know the name of my latest ex's new gf.

just a thought, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment