Tuesday, September 29, 2009

wrong thing, worst timing

the least i want to know is the fact that history repeats. the least i know is probably the person who lives hiding behind the mask i had always seen.
what kind of a person i am, if i keep feeling okay to: staying outside, not taking any steps to know better, not realizing the fact that i have always been here -- alone, not knowing where exactly you stood, where you were heading to, what you were thinking of?
if there is no way for me to step closer, know better, understand what's within, then what's the point?
i know being emotional is my best potential, i know how my over-sensitivity often brought me to some points i would rather really not discuss anymore. but that, whatever that means to anyone, is an inseparable part of me which built me to be the person that i am.
right, i've got so much to do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment